YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO ME!
I will only collect and use your personal data where:
• I have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with my legal obligations;
• I am performing a contract with you for my services; and
• I have legitimate interests in using your personal data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Personal Data I collect via my website colleenmooney.com (“website”) and/or newsletter subscription and occasionally via Facebook posts.
• Personal data that you provide to me.
• When you sign-up to receive free content such as your name and email address.
• When you purchase a book directly from me with information such as your name, email address, phone number, and payment method choice, your payment details are held by the payment processor, not by me.
• When you complete blog submissions such as your name, email address, and text that you submit in the text box.
• Data that I collect automatically.
• Certain information is automatically collected such as the type of browser and operating system you use, the domain name of your internet service provider. This is not linked to your personal data.
• Cookies are also used on our site and you can adjust your settings to disable cookies.
Use of your Personal Data
• I only use your personal data when the law allows me to. Most commonly I use your personal data to:
• Process and manage your use of my website.
• Respond to your questions, comments, and requests.
• Where you have opted in to receive marketing from me, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences.
• Improve my services and website through analysis of information
Sharing your Personal Data
I take your privacy very seriously and will not share your personal data with anyone, except as permitted by applicable law.
Keeping Your Personal Data Secure
I have implemented security policies and technical measure to safeguard the personal data I collect. I maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard personal data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
Retention of Personal Data
The website is aimed at adults and I do not knowingly collect any personal data relating to children. If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide me with any of your personal data, including your email address.
Access and Control Over Your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your personal data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org :
• See what personal data I have about you if any
• Change or correct any personal data
• Delete any personal data
• Express any concerns about third parties having your personal data
Change of Purpose
I will only use your personal data for the purposes for which I collected it, unless I reasonably consider that I need to use it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose.